Career Coaching with Me!
We spend most of our waking hours at work, so being in job you enjoy in a career you're passionate about is really important. However, sometimes we aren't quite sure what that means for us or what it looks like and no matter how much we sit there trying to figure it out, we can't quite do it alone.
Which is why I want to work with you!
I love seeing people succeed and follow their passion! I work alongside you to identify what you want in your career, what skills and experience you need to get there, and help you put a plan in place to achieve your goals. We might only work together once or we may have a series of sessions together, it will all be tailored specifically for you and what you're looking for.
The services I offer are:
- 1 on 1 career pathway mapping sessions, including:
- Discussing your career to date and where you want to go next
- Identifying your areas of strength and areas for development
- Creating a plan to gain the skills and experience that will accelerate your career
- Suggesting external resources and training for you to participate in
- CV review and editing, including:
- A 15min call to understand what jobs you are applying to
- Two reviews and edits for a CV and Cover Letter
- Interview preparation, including:
- In person or online discussion about the jobs you are applying for
- Providing you with example questions to practice with
- Role playing an interview scenario to build your confidence
The prices vary for each service, so get in touch and we can work together to make the right plan for you!
If you'd like to find out more about me, check out my about page or you can have a look at my LinkedIn Profile for more on my HR background.
Tash is my go to person for career advice. What I love about her approach to career coaching is that you can have an open and honest conversation with her, with absolutely no judgement. I found working with Tash that the process was much more about asking myself questions, rather than being told about a particular path I should go down. Tash's approach has been focused on my goals, what I want to do, and how I want to achieve it. She gives me things to think about, and really find my "why", which is so important in me taking my next career step. One happy side effect of working with Tash is that this translates to other parts of my life as well. I now ask myself questions about decisions I want to make, to make sure that I'm taking the next steps for the right reasons.
- Ashleigh, Business Development Manager, Melbourne -